As the financing of KACD's operation is essential to its continued success, the Finance & Development Committee as appointed by the KACD Board of Directors will take responsibilities in the following areas:
- Undertake annual review of membership dues.
- Encourage and actively work for affiliate memberships among professional people, related agri-business, and district employees.
- Conduct an annual audit in cooperation with KACD's treasurer of all KACD funds.
- Seek new means of funding for KACD activities.
- Work closely with the KACD Board of Directors in matters concerning the finances of KACD.
- Annually provide districts with information concerning source of district finances.
Finance & Development
Tommy Barrett, Chair